Do you see yourself on the Major Dental Partners team?
We're looking for dental practice owners who need a hand with their business, recent dental school graduates looking to partner, and dental industry experts who are interested in a new role. The opportunities are endless at Major Dental Partners, and we're ready to offer the perks of partnership with all the benefits of private practice.
Are you tired of working the associateship grind? Have you peaked in the corporate gig? Want to have partnership in something meaningful? Do you want to have a path to true partnership and ownership in a great, thriving group so that you can be more invested, make more money, and get more professional satisfaction?
We are a Dr-owned, Dr-run, Dr-operated practice and we are expanding. We are a small group practice. We are NOT a DSO.
We practice in a state-of-the-art facility, looking to find another doc to work with us. Please contact if you are interested in any of the points being made below.
This position is to replace a Dr who is moving out of town, there is a guaranteed pt flow.
Points of note:
- Great office culture. We've worked really hard to get happy, nice, productive, honest, organized people in the office with common goals.
- Successful/profitable practice. It’s good to be on a winning team.
- Private. No Medicaid, no HMOs/DMOs.
- Looking for people to buy partnership in the practice, not looking for 'just an associateship'.
- Extensive mentorship: Learn technical skills (such as impacted 3rds, implants, molar endo, etc.), leadership and communication principles to have a happier and more stable team reduced stress levels, increased production.
- Competitive compensation. With ownership/partnership potential, the income potential is not beatable, since we're looking for a long-term partner rather than a short-term associate.
- Brand-new renovated office space with state-of-the-art equipment and technology (3D technology, iTero scanner, fully digital, surgical suites, multi monitors in ops for enhanced pt education, chartless, paperless automation and pt communication).
- Old-level health insurance, 401(k) matching benefits.
- Well-trained, systems-focused, patient-first team with positive team culture.
- Join a team to deliver top level office culture of accountability, excellent customer service, and highest level dental care.
- Receive and administer top-level training with staff.
- Deliver lifetime dental care to the community.
- Maintain an excellent bedside manner.
Here's what we're looking for in a dentist:
- Exhibit a positive, flexible, and open mindset to never stop improving.
- Someone seeking an organized, systems-based office.
- Experience in various specialty-based procedures is nice, but not necessary.
If you are interested in working with us, please fill out the contact form below.
We look forward to meeting with you!
Introduce yourself through our form and we'll reach out if there's a match.